Tasty Tours SRL with registered office in VIA Togliatti TRAV snc / a Cirò Marina (hereinafter “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Subject of the processing
The Owner processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address – later on, “personal data” or “data”) communicated by you at the time of registering on this website (hereinafter, the “Site”), participating in opinion polls and satisfaction surveys, completing registration forms on the Website and on-line requests.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- manage and maintain the Site or allow access to any dedicated areas.
- allow you to use any Services requested by you.
- guarantee access to programs and services.
- offer assistance and advice even remotely.
- processing a contact request.
- for administrative and accounting activities in general.
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by the Law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority or on the requests of the Italian or foreign government or the Italian Chamber of Commerce.
- preventing or detecting fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site.
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
- Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the Privacy Code and in the GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the data controller’s server or on external company websites that allow the data controller to offer its services (such as for example to offer assistance or deposit files for the customer by providing his email and name for downloading).
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and for no more than 2 years from data collection for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, the personal data collected will still be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR. It uses, if it is necessary for safer communications, the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the following purposes:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other parties (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional offices, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
- Communication of data
Without your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes envisaged to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is required by law. It is however ensured that your personal data will never be made public on the website of the owner.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the owner and / or third-party companies also abroad, appointed and duly appointed as data processors for the use of the services requested. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within and outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set forth in the GDPR, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory.
In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the Site nor the provision of the various Services services.
- Rights of the interested party
In your quality as interested, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- I) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- II) obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as indicated in the Privacy Code and in the GDPR;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- IV) to oppose you, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail.
Where applicable, you also have the right to rectify, the right to oblivion, the right to limitation of treatment, the right to data portability, the right to object, as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- Procedures for exercising the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter a.r. at the headquarters of the activity, with address declared in incipit;
an e-mail to the address email@example.com
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for persons under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Owner will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
- Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Tasty Tours SRL in the person of its Administrator, based in VIA Togliatti TRAV snc / Curò Marina
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
- Changes to this Statement
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Information and refer to the latest version.
—— ADDITIONAL POLICY AND AGREEMENTS——-
Confidentiality agreement for all information provided by our customers and site users
The data controller hereby declares to be aware that as a result of working with clients and / or consulting also free of charge with site users who contact the owner by e-mail, chat or other communication channels, he may to become aware of data, information and news in general, of a confidential nature and undertakes to maintain the strictest confidentiality on what has been received, as well as on any other news, confidence and / or information, in the broadest sense of the term, learned on and / or by the customer or user of the site.
COPYRIGHT OF TEXTS AND CONTENTS
Graphics, layout, texts, videos and code of this site cannot be replicated, even partially, on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, printed magazines and CD-ROMs, without the prior authorization of the data controller, regardless of profit. .
The authorization, also to make links to our site, must be requested in writing via e-mail and is considered accepted only with the specific consent of the data controller, always in writing. Silence does not give rise to any authorization. The trademarks mentioned and the programs on the site are exclusive to their respective owners in compliance with the declared licenses.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
The cookies used by this site are of three types: technical cookies that do not require consent, non-technical cookies that require the consent of the browser and those managed by third parties.
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical ones indicated above are installed or activated only following the user’s express consent the first time they visit the site. Consent is expressed in a general way, interacting with the brief information banner present on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner or continuing navigation, even with the scroll or through a link; or it can be denied by not giving the relative confirmation on video and leaving the website. This consent is kept track of during subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility to revoke the consent already expressed, in whole or in part. If the automated system does not work, the user must notify the data controller.
Cookies managed by third parties
- Social network cookies are used for sharing content on social networks
YOU TUBE: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Statistical cookies: Third-party statistical cookies (Google Analytics) are used to manage statistics anonymously, without tracking the User’s IP (non-profiled user data at IP level), with data sharing with the Third Part.
Access to Third Party Information:
For deactivation: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Other technologies (eg plugins, widgets, local storage, etc)
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Widget: it is a graphical user interface component of a program, which has the purpose of making it easier for the user to interact with the program itself. The most used widgets are those of social networks, which allow users to easily open social networks in a separate window.
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. The interactions and any information acquired by the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party who created the aforementioned technologies. To receive detailed information about the use of personal data processed when you use these technologies, we invite you to visit the websites of the third-party operators of the aforementioned technologies. You will find below the references of these third parties, and next to each of them you will find the link to the page where you can receive treatment information and, where required by law, express or deny your consent:
-Social social to Facebook https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Twitter social http https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
-Social social Youtube (Google) http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Widget social Linkedin (Linkedin) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through the browser
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, to access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/